The company’s Founder and President, Clint Fiore, has a unique combination of entrepreneurial, executive leadership, and high-tech systems experience. He has utilized these attributes to create a first-of-its-kind business that systematically removes the mystery and obstacles associated with finding a business, buying and financing the business you want, preparing your existing business for sale, and marketing your business efficiently to its next owner.
Clint is in the sweet-spot to bridge the gap between buyer and seller. He’s old enough to have real-world experience as an entrepreneur and have been in your shoes as a business owner, yet young enough to fully understand the needs of today’s young and tech-savvy business buyers.
His experience includes:
- Founding Partner of a Texas-Based, 50 employee, manufacturing company that launched two national consumer brands each with multi-million dollar sales and nationwide distribution.
- Successfully sold ownership interest of founded company.
- Has raised 7-figures of angel investment for two different startups, both still operating successfully.
- Former Vice President of a successful startup technology and social media company currently valued over $20M with users in dozens of countries.
- Former public speaker that has spoken in over 20 US States to over 100,000 live audience members.
- Three years experience as the #1 commercial broker for the largest privately-held aviation insurance agency in the USA. Many high-net-worth, aircraft-owning clients and small business relationships in the aviation world.
Clint lives in the Texas Hill Country with easy access to Austin and San Antonio (as well as Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Marble Falls, Boerne, etc.). He’s also a private pilot and flight instructor and travels around the state frequently.
He and his wife Melissa have four wonderful children; Amelia, Sophia, Cecilia, and Jetson. Clint grew up in Wichita Falls where he was part of his family’s 4th generation family business, Smith’s Gardentown Farms. He also holds a Professional Aeronautics Degree with minors in Business Administration and Navigation from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) and frequent presenter and contributor at the International
- Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Certified Value Builder (CVB)
- Texas Real Estate License #677362
- Member International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Member Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)